Thursday, December 13, 2012

WRD documentary

WRD Documentary
This project was focused on what college students found appropriate to put onto their social media, especially Facebook. This documentary wasn't done to make any college students feel judged, only to make them think about how what they upload says about them to others. It was difficult to refrain from letting my opinion influence the video. Some of the people I interviewed I felt just answered the questions with what they thought I wanted. It was difficult to prompt the interviews as well, without influencing the answers. With more time I would have liked to follow up with the interviews after doing a thorough search of their Facebook. I found after going through some of their facebooks they had lied in their interview. They were not only obviously drunk, but there were beer cans in the picture with him as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment